- Pair of hostages were interrogated. One seemed as though he was a hired hand, one seemed fanatically driven.
- Not much was learned from the fanatic except a name: Seraph Kinter. Assuming accurate information the mercenary told the group a couple facts: Received orders 15 miles away, someone or something named Spirit Master was issuing orders from on high, and the nearest village was Southwest along the same direction where orders were received
- Sixix let the mercenary go, the cultist was killed
- The party reached the village of Tika in the nation of Theolo
- Once reached, the village of multiple hundreds of people was near empty. Screams were heard in the distance
- Screams emanated from the Chapel, which seemed to be under guard
- New opponents were met, a shadow being of some type is glowing with spirit energy, something is happening that is increasing the level of sound, and a goblin is currently possessed by a spirit and is enacting some type of ritual. The shadow being seems to be slaughtering innocent villagers at whim and for the most part is ignoring the party.
Skill Challenge: Interrogation (failed, some information gleaned)
Chapel: Humanoids, shadow being, some type of ritual, rampant murder, unresolved at end of session